The Town Council consists of five members elected by the residents of Barrington.
- Meeting agendas and minutes can be found on the Secretary of State’s website.
- Meeting agendas with supporting documentation and minutes can be found on ClerkBase.
- Meetings livestreamed via ZOOM.
- Meeting recordings are available through the Vimeo library, which includes recordings (2015 to present).
- All meetings are open to the public. The Town of Barrington will provide reasonable accommodations to ensure equal meeting participation. To request an accommodation to participate in a meeting, you have three options to submit your request:
- Scroll down to “Contact Town Council” and type in your name, email address, subject, and message boxes. Then click the “ “Submit” button to submit.
- Call (401) 247-1900 Ext. 301 (Town Clerk’s office)
- Write a letter of request to “Town Clerk, Town of Barrington, 283 County Road, Barrington, RI 02806.”