Planning, Building, and Resilience
- Review the Plan Review Applications and Processes
- Submit a Land Development Inquiry (Subdivision, Development Plan Review, etc.)
- Submit a Request for Records
- Studies, Management Plans & Town Projects
- Town Maps (GIS, Flood Maps, and Frequently Requested Maps)
Housing and Neighborhoods
- Housing General Information (including Down Payment Assistance Program)
- Spencer Trust
- Updates on Major Land-Use Projects
The Building and Zoning Office is located on the Lower Level of Town Hall. Walk-Up Counter Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to noon. Appointments outside of walk-up hours are available upon request. Please contact the office to schedule. Visit the Building and Zoning Office for more detailed information, including code, fees, and more.
Frequently Requested Information:
- Apply for a permit on OpenGov (the office does e-permitting ONLY).
- Search for permit records 2018 to present
- To file a complaint, concern, or request to the Office, it must be in writing. View Report a Concern, Complaint, or Request Policy (PDF)
- Zoning Ordinance