Town Clerk Forms

Vital Records & Marriage License


If mailing in a request for certified copies of birth, marriage or death record, the Town Clerk's Office will need a copy of a photo identification, a check made payable to the Town of Barrington and a self-addressed stamped envelope.  

Public Service Applications

Land Evidence





If you are considering opening or expanding a business in Barrington, this information will help walk you through the various permitting and review processes. We hope this will help you avoid surprises that could result in delays that otherwise are avoidable. Please note that meeting all the requirements can take several months to complete. 


Not all questions you may have will be answered here. Feel free to call Town officials as needed, and we will be happy to work with you to answer any questions. We recommend you start by contacting Economic Development Officer Debra Page-Trim - (401) 247-1900 x365,


The offices are open:

Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Friday: 8:30 a.m. to Noon


You can also download the Town's Opening a Business in Barrington guide


Public Information Request


Special Events Permits & Land Use Applications